Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Planning a new project

With a "new" house and a freshly painted wall, I have the opportunity to create a new piece of art for the music corner of our livingroom. What could be better than basing this art on a music theme? I've already decided that the title will be 'If music could be seen what would it look like?' You see, I have this habit of naming my art pieces before I create them. I think that the title is just as important as the art itself. I will be trying some new-to-me mixed media techniques to create that piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...