Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Basket And A Touch Of Greenery

In doing research for a cloth basket I came across this link. http://www.rowleycompany.com/images/DIYFrench_Bread_Basket.pdf

I changed the dimensions and made my basket a little smaller. However the ties on the corners turned out a little too long and the sides a little too high for the purpose I wanted it for. Oh well, I can still use it maybe for a table centerpiece or a for a gift. (Please excuse the threads that I didn't remove before I took the picture.
Living in the northeast brings more snow than one likes. I personally am 'snow weary' at this point in time. We keep getting teased with an occasional warmer day, the snow melts and the next day...it's back! Aaaaauuuuugh! Enough already! So the following picture, taken around the corner from our house, doesn't have a focal point but it does show the green growth we all crave in this neck of the woods. Enjoy....sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...