Another week has passed and I must have blinked because I didn't see it go by. Time seems to be speeding up on me. How about you?
I'm having a busy week again. Spring cleaning and getting ready for Pesach (Passover). So much to remember. How am I ever going to get it right?
I just checked in to share my latest flowers for One Flower Wednesday. My garden is growing! I have quite a number of these cuties cut out and ready to paper piece and baste together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Quick Check In
Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...
-
I can't believe it. Wednesday always seems to come in a rush. Wow! I got my latest flowers done yesterday. Guess I was on a roll. See h...
-
Hi folks! Today is One Flower Wednesday. I have one more flower after this to post next week. (I haven't finished it yet.) I've deci...
-
Well, here you have it. More flowers are blooming for my garden! The really good thing about continuing to make these flowers is that I'...

flowers look good ,have a great day.
ReplyDeletePretty blooms, Happy Stitching,
ReplyDeleteBlooming lovely!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are a very busy lady but have still been able to create your new flowers,,very pretty,,,xxx
ReplyDeleteTime just flies by doesn't it. Your flowers are pretty!
ReplyDeleteSieht schön aus!
ReplyDeletelovely hexies, its going to be a lovely quilt.
ReplyDeleteDon't work too hard.