Friday, April 1, 2011

Third Post This Week

  Wow! I must be on a roll. This is the third time I've posted on my blog this week. What is the world coming to? I must be hooked on it.  Will I keep it up or slide back into complacency? Time will tell.
  Spring cleaning has started. I actually cleaned and straightened my bedroom closet. And yesterday I cleaned the bedroom. Well, almost. I've got to go back and wash the windows and dust the overhead fan and then I'm done with that room. Awesome! Can you believe it?
 
  This is the hutch that I bought at the junk shop I promised to show you. I only paid $32 for it. It was a little scratched up but, with some Old English, it cleaned up really nice. It has the perfect dimensions to fit against the wall in the kitchen. I must have changed the display on it at least five times before I was satisfied.

  This is one of the UFO's I teased you with in a past post. I finally got this table runner with the 'Puss in the Corner' block completed and am working on potholders to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...