Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gotta Love Wednesday

And here I am again after a three week hiatus. Yep, it's really been three weeks since I posted last. Last week I was just a little too lazy. One week I had a picture of my latest flower for One Flower Wednesday but It was after 11 Pm and I was definitely not ambitious enough to post. Another week it was out in the veggie garden again. So, without further delay, here is my latest flower.

If you'd like to join me and the other participants of One Flower Wednesday this week pop on over to http://journeyofaquilter.blogspot.com

And (gasp) I have more to post. The quarterly block assigned to the members of my quilt guild is named the 'Depression Block'. Every member that makes the chosen block and adds it to the pool. Then there is a drawing and one member wins all the blocks. Woohoo! This is my entry this quarter.

5 comments:

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...