Tonight starts the Feast of Trumpets, the first of God's Fall Feast Days. Sound the trumpet! Be sure to scroll down on this site and disarm the playlist in order to listen to the shofar blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Quick Check In
Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...
-
I can't believe it. Wednesday always seems to come in a rush. Wow! I got my latest flowers done yesterday. Guess I was on a roll. See h...
-
Hi folks! Today is One Flower Wednesday. I have one more flower after this to post next week. (I haven't finished it yet.) I've deci...
-
Well, here you have it. More flowers are blooming for my garden! The really good thing about continuing to make these flowers is that I'...
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.