Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yes, I've Been Procrastinating.

Wow, it's been almost a month since my last post. It's not that I don't have anything to post just that I've been lax about it. There you have it, I've let everything else distract me. Okay, I've just been lazy. Now that I've confessed let's get back to my post.

Whew! That nasty Noreaster just missed us. No snow here, Not one flake! I'm thankful and I do sympathize with those affected. I read there was 31 inches in one locality. My friend in Virginia told me yesterday that they got six inches but that it was already melting. the weather here will be in the fifties this week. Perfect for putting the garden to bed for the winter.

I went to a local orchard to pick apples about three weeks ago. The apples were awesome this year. On the way home I made sure take pictures of the fall colors.





In my next post I will be sharing lots of photos of my visit to a local quilt show. 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty fall pictures! This weekend should have been peak colors here, but I was away and missed it. We got home after dark tonight, so not sure what to expect after the snow. We didn't get a lot here, but with all the leaves still on the trees, there could be some damage. I'll find out in the morning light. Now show us some quilty pictures, please!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...