Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An Envelope of Time

It's beautiful out this morning and I was planning to get out to clean up more of the garden  but I needed to start dinner so it's ready  for my husband when he gets home from work. The garden will have to wait until this afternoon. What to do while I'm waiting for the stew to cook and the man to come home? Can't go outside while the stove is on...not a safe idea. Got my email, read the news on the internet, cut out some fabric for my SAHR and I'm sitting here writing this blog. I promised to share photos I took at a local quilt show the weekend before last so here goes:







Weren't these awesome? All this eye candy makes me want to live in a quilt store!

These last two pictures are for my quilting friends at Zahava Quilters in Israel. This quilt is made of mens silk neckties. Recycling never looked so good!



I have more photos to share but I have to get back to the stew and add the potatoes. And then the garden awaits my attention.

5 comments:

  1. The quilts are so beautiful! So many quilts and so little time......

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful in their own unique way. I could look @ quilt pics all day every day. Thanks for sharing them! I often think how fun it would be to live in a quilt shop, too. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous quilts , thanks so much for sharing , they certainly are inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roxanne, thankyou for the beautiful quilt photos... there is so much incredible talent out there...
    Enjoy your time in the garden...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing these fabulous quilts. I really enjoyed this post.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...