Sunday, November 25, 2012

First Snow auuugh!

And here it is... the first snow of the season. Sigh.... It always comes too soon for me. This means: Have to get my snow legs back. Interpretation: Learn to drive in the snow again. At least this year I don't have to go across the city and pick my dad up for his doctor's appointments. None scheduled this winter so far.
Looking out our back door.

Hoping all of my followers in the US had your fill of turkey this week. I know I did...3 days straight. I get 'turkeyed out' every year. LOL



I did, however, manage to complete my guild projects for the fall.

My contribution to our quarterly block challenge.

Fall quilt guild project. I picked colors that go with my kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. We had our first snow today too. Lovely blocks , I love your Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can keep the snow up there, please!! I loke your table runner with the Courthouse steps! I always loke a good juicy hamburger after a few days of turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting snow, and we are roasting... We have an outdoor wedding on Friday, and the forecast is for 40 degrees celsius, then rain!!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...