Friday, February 28, 2014

I Love Cardinals

There is a Cardinal couple that visit my birdfeeder on a regular basis. Their colorings are such a contrast against the stark white of the snow in winter that they add a happy note to the seemingly too long winter.

A couple of years ago I decided to add some Cardinal decor to our home. Last year I started this wall hanging and have finally finished it. Now for fresh paint on the wall and I will be hanging it to remind me that winter doesn't last forever.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Roxanne. I find cardinals to be such magical birds with that flash of red. Your quilt is gorgeous.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...