I was going to title this post 'what a week' but I haven't posted in over a month, er the title stands.
So, you ask, what have I been doing? Let's see:
1) Studied for my finals for my Bible college class. Took the final...made a stupid mistake and only got 99.68%. God is keeping me humble, I guess.
2) Went sketching with a friend on Wednesdays. Last week we sketched at a local public fishing hole.
3) Tried to help hubby get his garden tractor unstuck from the mud more than once. Went down in the mud on my knees 2 or 3 times this last time...Very undignified! Gave up and he got it unstuck himself.
4) Finished piecing another quilt top. I must have been mad to try this one. It required 3 L-shaped set in seams. Auugh! But the good thing is that I got those seams right the first time and didn't have to tear them out and do them again. Victory! Will put it on the quilting frame to work on this winter.
6) And of course, blocks for another quilt top are on my desk.
Bye for now.