Pages

Definitions

Portion: an individual's part or share of something or a part of something.
Possibility: one's utmost power, capacity or ability.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Eye Candy Part 1 of 3

In my last blogpost I stated that I was quilted out. That still holds true. I need a break from actually quilting. However a local guild, Plank Road Quilt Guild, held a show this weekend which I attended with my firstborn. Of course, the quilts on display were awesome. I got so many pictures that I decided to break them up into three posts. The quilts were displayed mostly in narrow hallways so I wasn't able to photograph them straight on but I did my best. Enjoy the show.













2 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful! Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.