As promised here is the second installment of the three posts from the quilt show my oldest daughter and I attended last weekend. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Quick Check In
Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...
-
I can't believe it. Wednesday always seems to come in a rush. Wow! I got my latest flowers done yesterday. Guess I was on a roll. See h...
-
Hi folks! Today is One Flower Wednesday. I have one more flower after this to post next week. (I haven't finished it yet.) I've deci...
-
Well, here you have it. More flowers are blooming for my garden! The really good thing about continuing to make these flowers is that I'...












Wow! Such beautiful inspiration.
ReplyDeleteGreat quilt show. Amazing work. I love the bears.
ReplyDelete