1. Watering and weeding the vegetable garden and trying to stay ahead of the hot and dry weather.
2. Working on my Stay-At-Home-Robin
3. Picking blueberries with my daughter.
4. Enjoying not having to share my car with my husband anymore because he replaced his
non-working vehicle with one that does work.
5. Attending the yearly family barbeque.
6. Reading the book The New Work of Our Hands Contemporary Jewish Needlework and
Quilts by Mae Rockland Tupa .
7. Cruising the internet (can ya tell?).
8. And the best activity... Enjoying a visit from two great grandchildren
|Jamming with Great Grampa at the keyboard...it can't get better than this!|