Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Hard Week

Just as I started my other blog asweetsavor.blogspot.com I came down with a miserable head cold. I'm feeling better now but still not quite up to par. Last night I slept for 12 hours which is very unusual for me, I'm usually up by 5 or 6. So because of that cold, I haven't gotten much done on my quilts or anything else for that matter. However I have pictures of a couple of pins that I've previously created. I'm sorry the pictures came out so glaring. Photoshop wasn't cooperating.
A sheep button given to me by my daughter inspired this pin.

This pin was inspired by the little quilting charm my daughter also gave me.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well , hope your cold is better soon. The care of yourself and your little pins are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Roxanne. Cute pins. Hope you're feeling better. The cardinal quilt will be a beauty. Cardinals seem to be such magical birds because of their color. I could watch them for hours. None where I live now...Get well soon!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...