Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Back!

Actually I haven't been anywhere interesting. Just further into the snow belt to serve jury duty. That's over and now I'm back. Well...I have to admit I only served 3 hours. And I didn't actually get chosen for the jury but I did have to show up. And yes, it snowed while I was there. Couldn't see across the street most of the time.

I've finished spinning this beautiful yarn that I stated at the last quilt guild meeting. Purple is becoming a favorite color of mine.
Here's hoping you all have a wonderful weekend.  Happy Purim!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you were happy not to be chosen for jury duty , probably not a pleasant thing to do . Love your yarn!!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...