Monday, February 2, 2015

Oh, That Pinterest!

This post is being written a bit later today than I planned. We received a foot or more of snow last night and my hubby had to snow-blow the driveway. Unfortunately the tractor-snow-blower got stuck and we had to wrestle to get it unstuck. It was not fun.

Also, I didn't post last week because of other obligations. One: My final test for my Bible course was due...had to study for it. Got 99%. Whoopee! Did the happy dance! Two: Our 45th wedding anniversary was last Friday and I prepared a special dinner for my honey. (We dined out the week before just in case the weather was too bad to go out in.)

On to my blog: I'm still in snowman decor mode. I have a snowman Pinterest board and picked a project to do this week with...yep, you guessed it...snowmen.It turned out a little different than the original. I had to substitute buttons and other embellishments but that made it more my own. See what you think.
Until my next post...Hugs!


1 comment:

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...