Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mug Rug Madness

I bet you thought this is a recent picture. No, I'm sorry but this is just another tease...a photo from last year's garden. All the snow melted this week and bulbs started to emerge. However, this morning there is a blanket of snow covering all again. I really wanted to share with you a link to a cool blog that shares with the reader pictures of mug rugs and tutorials. Go have a look at the site and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. And be sure to pass it on.    http://www.twomoreseconds.com/p/mug-rug-madness.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to visit. Please visit often and leave your comments. And above all, share my blog with your friends.

A Quick Check In

Our lifestyle has changed since my husband of nearly 50 years had a serious stroke in May 20019. No more running out for groceries when I wa...