Wednesday, August 31, 2011
I've finally finished with my last flower. I've enjoyed making a variety of them but, with this last one, I'm bringing my flower making to an end. I admit I don't really like doing so many of one item. It has helped to have each one in a different fabric. Now on to something else.
I've had this pattern in my files for a while now and decided this was the time to piece it. This is a free pattern that you can find at http://www.mccallsquilting.com/ It's kind of hidden in their files so enter: Sew Much To Do in their search engine and you'll find the pathway to the directions. If you want this pattern don't forget to download the templates that go with the pattern. When I finish this wall hanging I'll be placing it on the wall over my restored treadle sewing machine. Or rather where I'm going to locate the machine when it's restored.
I'm trying to come off the quilting bug for a while. I want to get back to my artwork and I'll have to can my tomatoes and butternut squash soon and that's going to be my priority until that's done. But I promise I will continue to blog every week or at least try to.